Culleton summons Parry and Brandis to appear in High Court over senate vacancy

Senator Rodney Culleton is under siege from the banks aided by their political and judicial puppeteers, the banks, and is bunkering down for a battle before the Full Bench of the Federal Court.

Today his Melbourne solicitor, John Maitland, filed a Summons in the High Court of Australia, sitting as the Court of Disputed Returns requesting an order to stop the President of the senate, Liberal Stephen Parry from making any representations that Senator Rod Culleton is an undischarged bankrupt and/or disqualified to sit as a senator for Western Australia or to declare the seat vacant.

The Summons has been served on the Liberal Attorney General George Brandis and Senator Parry below.

 

lawyers-doc-culleton-senate

Click excerpt picture above to view whole legal document

Culleton has made himself a target of the banks and the Liberal Party with his push to establish a Royal Commission into the banking industry after he lost farming property last year through alleged illegal activities of the ANZ Bank and its appointed receivers FTI Consultants.

For the last three years Culleton has assisted distressed and dispossessed farmers across the nation after the banks seized their farms. In most cases he maintains the repossessions were unlawful.

On January 12, Senator Culleton successfully applied for an extension of a stay ordered by Justice Barker in the Federal Court on December 23, 2016 expiring at 4pm today January 13, extended to January 20, 2017.

In spite of this extension, his bank accounts have been frozen before the stay expires and before an appeal against his bankruptcy is heard by the Full Bench of the Federal Court.

In another move Mr Maitland wrote to the Australian Financial Security Authority requesting the entry of Rodney Culleton on the National Personal Insolvency Index be removed immediately.

The letter advised the Authority that Justice Dowsett of the Federal Court extended the original stay expiring today to January 20, 2017.

ANZ not a creditor but stole the farm

The ANZ Bank has been leading the charge in farm forfeitures across Australia but yesterday Culleton said he was not going to take any more assaults from the banking industry or from being thumped from behind by a political adversary as occurred last week in front of the Perth Magistrates Court.

Culleton said as yet he was unaware of any charges being laid against his adversary.

He lost his farm and all his possessions while in the United Kingdom, when the ANZ seized his property purportedly under power of attorney and got a court judgement against him.

“The Supreme Court Rules in Western Australia allow action without an appearance and only three days for an appeal which I didn’t know about,” Senator Culleton said.

“The ANZ stole everything from my property including all my books of record, my kids sporting medallions, grain and stock. We got nothing back whatsoever.

“There were reports of machinery being buried on the property allowing others in to get it.

“At the creditors meeting it was recorded in the minutes that the ANZ Bank was not a creditor and they couldn’t come into the meeting, so how did they seize my property?”

Although Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull had been handed all of the evidence relating to his property seizure and that of others, Culleton laments, “Turnbull won’t support a Royal Commission into the banking industry.”

The egregious farmer-come-senator has mooted he will fight the banks to the end, describing the financial industry and his case as a ‘crime scene’ in desperate need of ‘draining the swamp.’

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather