Jan 13 2017
Breaking news today Friday 13th January 2017
Rod Culleton has been granted one week to appeal the High Court of concerning information presented in evidence to misdirect judgement of bankruptcy handed down by Justice Barker.
Serious questions must be asked why Justice Barker refused to include supporting evidence tendered to the court by Mr Culleton’s solicitor and ignor the time frame of granted stay of proceedings.
Of equal concern is Senate president Parry’s action notifying the governor that Senator Culleton is an undischarged bankrupt on January 9th 2017 when a court order granted a stay of proceedings until today Friday 13th January requires further serious investigation.
Transparency of politicians is paramount for good government that needs to be addressed as we feel sure there will be an independent inquiry conducted into recent claims lodged by Julie Bishop MP and Susan Ley MP who obtained public funding for alleged personal activities.
Understanding spin doctoring, whitewashing, Independent of government inquiry facade and totaldenial of wrong doing the establishment engage when under attack from factual evidence, SOS-NEWS would like to offer free of charge our services as an organisation since 2001 hosting highly trained and experienced factual investigators to conduct a true and very independent investigation into these allegations on behalf of the Australian people.
Cairns News by Robert J Lee in Canberra – Thursday 12th January 2017
Judicial corruption has again reared its head after Western Australia Federal Court Judge Michael Barker informed the President of the senate that Senator Rod Culleton is a bankrupt.
Senator Culleton said he had challenged the alleged financial claims against him that led to Judge Barker issuing sequestration orders to freeze his assets yet the judge had ignored all due process in his haste to get him tossed out of the senate.
The President of the senate, Liberal Stephen Parry, a former Tasmania police officer and mortician who has been accused of involvement in the official Port Arthur massacre cover-up, had “usurped the powers of the senate” by declaring Senator Culleton’s position vacant.
Senator Parry announced on Wednesday he had received confirmation from the Federal Court that Mr Culleton was bankrupt, making his position vacant, but Mr Culleton said the statement was premature and “should be withdrawn immediately”.
“No one is above the law, and the 21 day stay of proceedings granted to me in the Federal Court on December 23 does not expire until tomorrow,” Senator Culleton said.
“Senator Parry has no right to jump in before the 21 day stay period expires.”
Stephen Parry’s statement referring to Culleton’s removal from Parliament: from News Daily:
Senator Culleton also filed a notice of appeal in the West Australian registry of the Federal Court late on Wednesday, along with an interlocutory application seeking that the sequestration order and proceedings under the sequestration order be stayed pending the hearing of the appeal.
“I am not a bankrupt and evidence of sworn valuations was given to Judge Barker by my solicitor in the court hearing but he refused to accept it,” he said.
The ‘law’ particularly in Western Australia has long had a question mark over its head and Senator Culleton has been another victim of the nexus between the judiciary, the Parliament and the public service.
He said the judiciary was a ‘basket case’ and this had been highlighted after Judge Barker called his own court a “circus” a sentiment echoed by the West Australian newspaper when reporting on Senator Culleton’s hearing in December after several One Nation antagonists were ordered to leave the courtroom.
“The courts have been starved of government funding and are not getting the revenue they need to operate properly,” he said.
“All courts need juries and litigants have the right to get one.”
On March 11 last year, to commemorate Australia’s worst official massacre, Cairns News ran a story about Senator Parry and his involvement in the Port Arthur cover-up by the major media and governments.
Revelations by Austrian-based author and researcher, Keith Noble, that Senator Stephen Parry had prior knowledge of the shootings, have not been refuted by him.
In his 16 page, disturbing 1997 paper entitled ‘Port Arthur Massacre – AFDA National Embalming Team – Detailed Report’, that appears in a little-known book entitled ‘PORT ARTHUR SEMINAR PAPERS: A record of the Port Arthur Seminar’, 11-12 March, 1997, Melbourne, Victoria (ISBN 0642271364) clearly shows the incident that rocked a nation was planned.
Senator Parry stated in the following passage :
“I was particularly impressed by the quick response and initiatives by some of the team members in packaging and collecting equipment.
The response time and the amount of equipment quickly relocated was fantastic. One firm in particular, Nelson Brothers, had organised for an embalming machine box and a special large equipment case to be manufactured ready for the incident. These two containers were the envy of all embalmers and worked extremely well.
I would suggest that design specifications may be available from this firm for any future considerations by other firms.”
Such is the appalling state of injustice in Australia where justice is only(sometimes) available to those who can afford it, that the public has lost any confidence it may have had in the court system and parliaments long ago.by