Dec 29 2016
Patriotic dedication while enduring mental torture, Australian born Wikileaks founder Julian Assange engineered a pathway littered with government lies and deceit initiating the TRUMP card collapsing of the America’s establishment totally comfortable spying deceiving the USA people.
Australian political establishment suffered casualties as flooding leaked emails confirmed unconstitutional spying of downunder people be compliant with their USA partners in covert surveillance then condemning Julian a traitor being led by first class gravy train rider MP Julie Bishop.
This video produced by “The Outer Dark” presents 30 reasons why Julian is in room 101.
Room 101 is from George Orwells book “1984” introduced in the climax of the novel, is the basement torture chamber in the Ministry of Love, in which the Party attempts to subject a prisoner to his or her own worst nightmare, fear or phobia, with the object of breaking down their resistance.
With an international media release from Julian to expose Hillary Clinton emails just before polling day never eventuated…. a worry.
This is a countdown timeline of events, which make a strong case that all may not be well with Julian Assange:
29) June 10th, Seth Rich, a DNC staffer in the IT department is killed by several gunshots in a alleged robbery, except that nothing was robbed (there are numerous suggestions that Rich was the source of WikiLeaks’ DNC leaks).
28) August 5th, Edward Snowden tweeted what appeared to be a 64-bit code “Deadman’s Switch”, which he and other whistleblowers have in place to warn associates that he’s in danger and potentially to have associates start releasing incriminating data about his enemies in the US Government.
25) October 7th, the first of dozens of batches of Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager, John Podesta’s emails are released, doing grievous damage to the Clinton Campaign and the Washington establishment.
23) The same day, WikiLeaks tweets what appeared to be a series of pre-release keys.
20) Within hours of the sandwich, witnesses report heavily-armed guards and police outside of the Embassy. People on the street are barred from approaching.
19) October 18th, Fox News reports that Julian Assange would be arrested within a matter of hours. Assange is never seen in person at his window again.
17) Some believe that “1:01” is a reference to the George Orwell book, 1984, in which Room 101 was where the main character was taken to be brainwashed.
16) October 20th, all accounts associated with WikiLeaks have 21 new moderators added with previous moderators removed. All threads about Assange going missing are deleted.
14) October 22nd, a massive DDoS attack takes down large swathes of the Internet in the US, starting with the East Coast. WikiLeaks tweets, “Mr Assange is still alive publishing. We ask supporters to stop taking down the US Internet. You proved your point.” In effect, the tweet blamed his supporters for the US Internet outage. No evidence has ever been presented to support this.
13) October 21st, a London airport is evacuated due to an alleged chemical attack. Some people assume this was used as a cover to transport Assange out of the UK.
12) October 22nd, Gavin McFayden, a longtime associate of Assange dies from a fast-acting lung cancer.
11) October 23rd, WikiLeaks tweets a poll on how to best show “Proof of Life” of Assange. The poll results shows most people would like to see a video.
9) October 26th, 4Chan users successfully decode a message inside the WikiLeaks Bitcoin blockchain – the first stage in accessing Assange’s files and potential Deadman’s Switch, alleged to contain extremely damaging political information about the Clinton establishment.
8) Soon, the 4Chan forum is flooded with a mass of users, claiming that the block chain is fake, followed by several thousands of transactions in his Bitcoin wallet, suggestive of a state-sponsored attack.
7) November 7th, a hug DDoS attack crashes the WikiLeaks website, for the first time in years.
6) November 7th, numerous people notice that several of the Podesta emails are missing from recent leaks.
5) November 8th, Donald Trump wins the US Presidential Election. This is swiftly followed by the massive international push about the “Fake News” narrative. Many believe that the “Fake News” push is a diversion from the Podesta emails leaks and anything else forthcoming, which would be as extremely damaging or even worse for the Clinton establishment.
4) November 12th, the Swedish prosecutor in Assange’s rape case visits the Ecuadorian Emnassy for questioning but Assange is barred by his lawyers from meeting with the prosecutor face to face. Questions and answers are conducted via text using a 3rd part agent.
2) November 26th, WikiLeaks makes an annoyed tweet, asking followers to “Please stop asking us for ‘proof of life,’” in contrast to the tone of the previous post on the topic, requesting what kind of proof was preferred. Many researchers have a deep-seated perception that WikiLeaks has changed.
1) December 15th, Assange does an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, hours before an alleged Deadman’s Switch was about to go off on a new site called FindingAssange.com, where a group of hackers claimed that they had broken the blockchain. They organized on a Facebook account, which is highly suspicious for people sophisticated enough to break a block chain – if indeed, they did that.
The conclusion of the creator of this clip is that there is no proof that Assange is in a good and well state of mind and it’s not likely that he is any longer in the Ecuadorian Embassy. The audio releases that have occurred since his last appearance could have been spoofed quite easily.by